A320 Captains for Loong Air
Loong Air is the abbreviation of Zhejiang Loong Airlines and is headquartered in the Loong Air Office Building on the property of Hanghzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. With its main hub in Hangzhou, the company started cargo operations in 2013 with 2 B737-300 and started its passenger flights on A320 just a few months later. Actually, Loong Air operates 23 aircraft, of which 20 aircraft are A320. The carrier serves mainly the domestic market, operating flights from Hangzhou towards 25 destinations: Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Haikou, Shenzhen and many others. Charter operations are operated towards Vietnam and India. They are now seeking pilots for their new A320 aircraft.
3 years renewable
- ICAO ATPL and rated in type with no limitations
- Minimum of 3000 Hours Total
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC on A320
- Valid Class I Medical and passport
- Last flight on type within 12 months.
- ICAO English level 4 or +
- No flight accident record; No criminal record.
- Max 50 years old at commencement of contract.