A319, A320 and A321 Captains for Air Guilin in China
Air Guilin is a Chinese airline based at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport in Guangxi. A joint venture between the Guilin Municipal Government and HNA Group, the airline began operations in June 2016 using Airbus A319 aircraft. It intends to boost the tourism industry in Guilin with an all A319/320 Fleet. By the end of 2019, the fleet will develop to 30 aircraft. Around 200 experienced captains will be needed in next five years. Its base Guilin, is a beautiful tourist city with diverse culture located in the south of China.
3 years renewable
- ICAO ATLP
- A319 / 320 / 321 Captains.
- Minimum of 3000 Total flight hours.
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on A319/320/321
- 3 take off and landings on aircraft type within the past 12 months.
- Valid Class I Medical.
- ICAO English level 4 or +
- Hols a valid A320 Proficiency Cheack and type rating on license.
- No flight accident record; No criminal record.
- Equal or less than 55 years old at commencement of contract.