A320 Captains for Air Guilin in China
Air Guilin is a Chinese airline based at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport in Guangxi. A joint venture between the Guilin Municipal Government and HNA Group, the airline began operations in June 2016 using Airbus A319 aircraft. It intends to boost the tourism industry in Guilin with an all A319/320 Fleet. By the end of 2019, the fleet will develop to 30 aircraft. Around 200 experienced captains will be needed in next five years. It's base Guilin, is a beautiful tourist city with diverse cultural located in the south of China.
3 years renewable in 1-year increments
- A320 Type Rating
- 5000 hours Total Time
- 600 hours PIC time on type with a total of 3000 hours.
- Current on type within 12 months
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China (ICAO member country)
- No incidents or accidents
- Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history