B737 Captains for China Eastern Airlines Wuhan
Avionco is pleased to announce that they are recruiting B737 captains for China Eastern Airlines Wuhan. China Eastern Wuhan Ltd. is an independent subsidiary of CES group, 2nd biggest airline in China, operating over 500 aircrafts all over the world. China Eastern Wuhan was established in August 2002. With a fleet of 27 B737-800 aircrafts operating more than 40 domestic and international routes, covering most cities in China and many popular cities in Asia.
3 years renewable
- Minimum of 3000 Hours Total
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on B737NG
- Valid Class I Medical.
- Current on type within 6 months.
- ICAO English level 4 or +
- No flight accident record; No criminal record.
Less than 57 years old at commencement of contract.