A320, A330, B777 B787 Captians for China Southern Airlines
Avionco is delighted to be recruiting for A320/A330, and B777/787 Captains on behalf of China Southern Airlines. This Airline is headquartered in Guangzhou China. It is the world’s 6th largest airline measured by passengers carried, and Asia’s largest airline in term of both fleet and size and passengers carried.
China Southern Airlines currently offers 485 flights a day from its Guangzhou hub and 221 from its Beijing hub. The airline provides services to 65 international destinations.
- Minimum of 5000 Hours Total
- Minimum of 2000 hours PIC experience
- Minimum Experience on applied A/C Type (active in recent 12 months)
- A330 – 500 PIC; A320 – 1000 PIC
- B777/B787 – 500 PIC; B747-400 - 500 PIC
- B737NG – 1000 PIC
- Valid Class I Medical.
- Current flight on type rating within 6 months.
- ICAO English level 4 or +
- No flight accident record; No criminal record.
- Age Limit at Application Time:
50 for B737
53 for A320
55 for B747
56 for A330/B777/B787