Experienced A320 Captains
Avionco is currently seeking experienced A320 Captains who are looking to expand their career in China’s growing aviation market.
The airline operates a fleet of over 80 A320/1s to more than 100 destinations throughout Asia, giving pilots the chance to experience a variety of cultures and locations.
To be flexible and meet the needs of their pilots’ individual lifestyles, they offer 2 commuting and 1 local roster option. This gives you the chance to go back and spend quality time in your home country or remain local and experience Chinese culture to its fullest.
Screenings are taking place monthly throughout 2019 and slots are filling up fast. The screening process for Spring Airlines is faster than most other Chinese airlines, as candidates only travel to China twice.
3 years renewable
- ICAO ATPL
- A319 / 320 / 321 Captains
- Minimum of 3000 Hours
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on A319/320/321 aircraft. CAT I
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO level 4 or above
- 3 take off and landings on aircraft type within the past 12 months
- Hold a valid A320 Proficiency Check and type rating on license
- No flight accident record; No criminal record
- Max 55 years old at commencement of contract