A320/A330 Captains for Beijing Capital Airlines
Avionco is accepting resumes for A320 and A330 Captains on behalf of Beijing Capital Airlines. This company was founded initially as Deer Jet Airlines and in 2010 began its scheduled operations using Airbus aircraft as Capital Airlines. They operate mainly in China including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
Since 2015, long-haul flights between China and other cities have been operated by Beijing Capital Airlines with Airbus A330 aircraft. These cities include Helsinki, Mexico City, Zagreb, and in 2018 they are adding flights to Los Angeles.
Fly for this family-friendly Airline with education allowances for the International school of your choice. This job Includes terrific pay and excellent benefits and plenty of rotation options.
Three Years Initial/ Renewable at Five Year Increments
- A320 & A330 type rating for appropriate type
- A330 4000 total hours in Commercial Airlines 1000 hours PIC on type
- A320 3000 total hours in Commercial Airlines 500 hours PIC time on type
- Current on type within 12 months
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China (ICAO member country)
- No incidents or accidents