Pilot Recruitment for Tianjin Airlines China – E190 and A320/A330 Captain
Tianjin Airlines formerly Grand China Express Air is headquartered in Tianjin Binhai China at the International Airport. They operate domestic scheduled passenger and cargo flights.
In 2016 the airline launched international long-haul services to serve destinations in Europe, North America, and Southeast Asia. They now service Auckland, New Zealand, London-Gatwick in the UK and Moscow-Sheremetyevo in Russia. In 2017 it stated its long-haul service to Melbourne.
This is an excellent opportunity to make some of the best salaries in China, and to choose from amongst the best rotation offers available.
3 years, renewable
- ICAO ATPL E190/A320/A330 Captains rated
- Current in type within 12 months
- Total flying Hours > 5000 hours
- PIC on type >500 hours
- Valid Class medical, passport, license
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- No flight accident record
- No criminal record
- 30-45years for E190 Candidates
- 30-55years for A320/A330 Candidates