B737 NG/ B787 Captains for Air Chang’an in China
Avionco is presently accepting Resumes from interested B737NG and B787 Captains on behalf of Air Chang’an. This three-year renewable contract and a great chance to upgrade from the B737 to the B787.
Air Chang’an is part of Hainan Airlines Group, it offers the same package as Hainan Airlines and allows a month on/month off rotation option. This is a well-paid position with comfortable monthly flight hours (approx. 70) during their high season. Air Chang’an will have new B787 aircraft delivered hopefully within a year and have international routes added to their current network.
The base will be Xi’an which is a historical city as well as a major transportation hub.
3 year renewable contract
Total FlightHours: 4000+
Type RatedHours: B737NG, or B787, PIC500+
Last Flight: Within Last 6 Calendar Months
ICAO English: Level 4 orAbove
Medical Certificate: First Class (still Valid)
Age: Under 55
No history of incidents or accidents
Current experience on type within 3 months
1. Completed pilot application form
2. Copy of the photo page of your passport
3. Copy of your license(s) all pages
4. Copy of latest (valid) medical certificate
5. Copy of the last three months of your up-to-date logbook showing time 6. Copy of your latest PC
7. Copy of TRI/TRE Certificate (most recent recurrent on this)
8. Non-Accident/Incident report
9. Non-Criminal report
10. Verification of License