B737 NG Captains for Xiamen in China
Avionco is looking for B737 captains on behalf of XIAMEN Airlines.
XiamenAir is a Chinese passenger airline based in Xiamen, Fujian Province. The airline operates scheduled passenger flights out of Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport and, to a lesser extent, Fuzhou Changle International Airport and Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
Xiamen Airlines is featuring an all-Boeing fleet including the brand new 787 Dream liner aircraft. Xiamen Airlines operates 218 domestic routes, and 26 international and regional routes, and offers more than 3,200 weekly flights.
This is an incredible Opportunity!
- 3 year renewable contract
- Based in Xiamen
- Financial Performance Bonus
- Housing and ticket allowance
- Educational allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Radio Operator Bonus
- CAT B Instructor Bonus
- Contract Renewal Bonus
- Overtime Payment
3 years renewable
- ICAO ATPL
- B737 EFIS/NG Captains
- Minimum of 5000 Hours
- Minimum 2000 Hours Multi-Crew Multi-Engine time
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on B737 EFIS/NG aircraft
- Valid Class I Medical. Good for 3 month at the joining date
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Last flight as B737 Captain within 12 months
- No flight incident/accident record; No criminal record
- Max 52 years old at commencement of contract.
First part of the Screening at Xiamen is usually scheduled on the last week of the month. Screening is divided into 2 parts:
1st Part: Airline Interview
Medical Check Class 1 Written ATPL
Airline Simulator Evaluation
2nd Part: CAAC Simulator Check
(Full Session, Chinese ATP Sim Check)
Xiamen Airlines will provide accommodation during screening. Air Ticket Expenses will be reimbursed to pilots during their screening, regardless of the results.