B737 A320 and A330 Captains for Lucky Airlines in China
Lucky Air this airline was established in July 2004 as a start-up airline known as Shilin Airlines,
in December 2005 Shilin Airlines changed its name to Lucky Air. It started operations with a
flight between Kunming and Dali within Yunnan in February 2006. It is now owned by Hainan
Airlines, Shanxi Airlines and Yunnan Shilin Tourism Aviation. Lucky Air’s fleet has grown to
include B737NG’s A320’s and A330’s and is now rapidly growing. It is now seeking Captains on
the B737, A320 and A330 aircraft.
3 years renewable in 1year increments
• ICAO ATPL
• B737 EFIS/NG, A320, A330 Captains.
• Minimum of 3000 Hours.
• Minimum of 500 hours PIC on type A320 / A330 /B737 NG
• Minimum of 1500 hours PIC on B737 EFIS+NG or 500H
on B737NG only
• Valid Class I Medical.
• ICAO level 4 or above.
• Last flight as B737 or A320 or A330 Captain within 12
• No flight incident/accident record; No criminal record.
• Max 55 years old at the commencement of contract.
- 46 days off
- 6 weeks on – 2 weeks off
- 4 weeks on – 2 weeks off
- Flexible: 182 days off